What is TAEF Fellows Program?
The Tunisian American Enterprise Fund Fellows Program connects students seeking career and entrepreneurship opportunities and companies seeking talent.
Students from various disciplines are matched to companies to work on specific projects either as interns or volunteers. All participating companies have received investments from TAEF.
Find the perfect Internship!
We have Internships offers for you!
More than 90+ internship offers that you can apply to
Am I eligible ?
- At least 18 years old
- A student studying for his bachelor or for his master degree or for his Phd degree
- Open to Tunisian and non-Tunisian students
- Open to students from all universities in Tunisia and abroad
- Fluent in English
How & when do I apply ?
- A PFE (end of year project) internship: is an internship of 4 to 6 months done at the end of the student studies where he or she needs to write a report on a specific chosen subject in agreement with the student supervisor and the company in question. Starts usually in January/February.
- Deadline: Before January 10th 2022
- A Summer internship: is an internship of 2 months for students willing to get acquainted with the professional world. This is in June/July/August. A summer internship is a very good opportunity to get crucial work experience in the summer holiday period, whilst developing industry contacts, making new friends. Students from any year of studies are eligible.
- Deadline: Before May 15th
- A “post-graduate” internship: is an internship of 2-4 months designed specifically for a college graduate. This is usually done after graduation (after BA, Masters or Phd graduation of 6 months maximum). With a degree in hand, this could be a great opportunity for the student to have a valuable professional experience as a first milestone in his or her career and could lead to a future hiring in the company in question.
- The volunteer option offers professional growth opportunities to students at a time when companies especially the SME companies that we finance are less able to hire employees.
New students or former Fellows are eligible for this option and is usually between 2-4 months. You can apply anytime to the internships with the “Volunteering” tag.
Meet the Fellows…
We are delighted and proud to present our first, second, third,fourth and fifth Fellows Program students ( from 2017-2021)
Our Fellows are selected based on an outstanding academic background, their involvement in the community, their language proficiencies in English, French and Arabic and a successful internship in our investees companies